New opportunities. Positive outcomes.
Lake Granbury Youth Services Center provides a safe, high school environment where students develop their skills with the help of supportive faculty and staff. Through our strong public-private partnership with the state’s resources, talented workforce, supportive communities and progressive policies, Lake Granbury offers Texas youth a chance to receive a quality education, to discover a passion in sports, the arts or vocations, and (most importantly) the chance for rehabilitation and reintegration.
In order to be effective, we have learned that partnerships work best, and we embrace the fact that our services will continue to evolve according to the latest research, state initiatives and the needs of our students. We have expanded the services we offer to increase family engagement, and have embraced trauma-responsive care. We work to bring hope, independence and citizenship to Texas’s future generations.
- Evidence-based substance abuse prevention, intervention, education and treatment hours
- Assessments completed annually ensure services target youth needs
- Accredited, on-site charter school offers normalized high school education
- Credit recovery, special education, GED completion and high school diplomas offered
- Frequent family visits
- Relevant, career technical education to prepare students for the workplace
- 100% employed, enlisted or enrolled